Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thing 3: Take 1

Whew! I thought I had completed Thing 3! I tried creating a person avatar similar to everyones and wasn't able to using my mac. I kept getting messages saying that it wasn't possible with a mac. ( If anyone has tips for mac users, let me know!) I then found this cute reading bear avatar which I downloaded and copy/pasted into my profile. I can see it just fine on my profile page, but am not able to see it on the blog entry in the public format. Sooo, I'm still playing around with this. I also signed up for an AkASL membership while I was working through lesson 1.

Hey! I checked out this entry a couple days later and my avatar has appeared! Magic!

1 comment:

  1. I did create my Avatar--took forever!--using my Mac. I don't know why you had trouble, but it could be the software version or a plug-in problem or something like that...Do you have all your software updates done recently? I know I really need to upgrade from OS 10.4 to 10.5, but it is one more chunk of change I don't feel like spending right now!

    ReplyDelete