Friday, September 18, 2009

Thing 1 & 2

I was able to take time to explore the "Raven About 2.0 " site and read about the program. I enjoyed watching the "Points From Lifelong Learners" and after reading about the 71/2 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners and applying them to my habits I determined Habit 3 and 4 are my biggest challenges. I need to look at problems as challenges, not road blocks. Confidence in myself as a competent, effective learner is another mind set I need to get past when dealing with technology.

I appreciated the Learning Contract. I especially liked the area where I needed to write down the names, telephone numbers, and email addresses of individuals who can help me along the way.

1 comment:

  1. Ah....the problems as challenges.... I really try to keep my zen about problems - but it really depends on a number of factors if I can. I have gotten better at it but it really takes work sometimes.

    ANn

    ReplyDelete